If you’ve been trying to conceive, or are struggling with unwanted weight gain, you may have been told to reduce the fat content in your diet. We’re going to shake things up and reassure you that fat doesn’t make you fat…in fact dietary fats are oh-so-good for you for so many reasons.
Let’s talk about 5.
Why Is Fat…So Phat?
5 Reasons to Ditch “Low-Fat” For Good:
1. Fats = Energy Without The Roller Coaster. They’re a source of energy (and mental clarity, which we LOVE) that’s independent of sugar. Nice!
2. Fats Are the FedEx of Vitamin Delivery! You need fats to deliver vital fertility-boosting nutrients, including coenzyme Q10, vitamin D, vitamin E to your eggs (or sperm, for the guys)
3. Fats Boost Your Brain. Did you know that the ultimate fertility control centres are in your brain? These are the glands that produce the hormones that “speak” to your reproductive system to make you optimally fertile at just the right times!
4. Fats Reduce Inflammation. As I teach in our fertility cleanse program, reducing your body’s levels of inflammation is crucial, essential, necessary and needed and totally not-talked-about missing element of medical fertility care. The best fats for reducing inflammation are omega 3’s – found in nuts and seeds, as well as seafood (no seafood in my smoothies as yet ;))
5. Fats Satisfy. Consuming healthy fats at each and every meal is totally a strategy to promote a healthy weight and overcome cravings.
Looking for more fertility-boosting nutrition? No need to spend hours searching and struggling anymore! All the research is DONE for you in my 21-Day Fertility Cleanse Program™. All you need to do is join, and dig in to my delicious fertility-fueling meal plans (and YES this includes treats & snacks!), PLUS get ultra valuable real-time support. Join here >>