Two Rivers Health is looking for a Massage Therapist (RMT) to our amazing team!
If you’re an RMT who’s positive, caring and wants to practice in a healthy, vibrant & supportive team environment, we could be a match made in heaven!
Our beautiful new clinic is situated in an iconic, restored historical building with soaring ceilings and modern decor. Clients remark how great they feel just stepping into the clinic, and we would LOVE to have a Massage Therapist to help our clients who are already awaiting your care!
We are looking for a practitioner who is ready to build a thriving practice for long-term happiness, impact & success.
A little about us:
Two Rivers Health was founded by Guelph based naturopathic doctor, acupuncturist & wellness leader Dr. Elizabeth Cherevaty, born from her passion for empowering families to create and live the healthy, vibrant lives of their dreams. Our values are grounded in integrity, service, community, wellness at work, feminine leadership & entrepreneurship, and creating a positive impact through multiple generations.
We’re thrilled to be enjoying our new location at 55 Delhi Street along with our wonderful neighbours First Steps Daycare and Intrigue Media just steps from St. George’s Park, Downtown Guelph and Guelph General Hospital.
Here’s what makes this opportunity so sweet:
- Clients ready immediately for massage therapy appointments
- Positive practice environment
- Inspiring, supportive colleagues
- Free client parking
- Outstanding location & visibility
- Wheelchair accessibility (brand new elevator!)
- Online booking
- Your own web site profile & page
- Strong marketing opportunities for supported practice growth
RMT POSITION Essential qualifications include:
- CMTO (Ontario RMT) registration (new graduates and soon-to-be-registered graduates welcome to apply)
- Personal commitment to health and wellbeing
- Ability to work in a collaborative treatment environment
- Eager to work with online billing, online charting & online billing
Asset qualifications include:
- Additional certification or training in prenatal, postnatal, and/or infancy or pediatric massage therapy
- Additional certification or training in sport or athletic massage therapy
- Demonstrated teaching, workshop or leadership skills
Sounds like a great fit? Please use our contact form to apply here by email or give us a call at (519)265-6963 for details.