If you’re a self-motivated RMT looking for a positive multidisciplinary environment and dream practice location, we could be a great fit!
Two Rivers Health is an integrative family clinic situated in the beautifully restored Forsythe-Heburn building in Guelph, just steps from Guelph General Hospital and nestled amongst the desirable Two Rivers, St. James’ Park and Downtown Guelph neighbourhoods. Our growing client needs demand additional RMT care to complete our team.
Imagine coming in to work in a welcoming and inspiring environment where you and your clients feel right at home. Award-winning architectural design features include spacious treatment rooms, high ceilings, plenty of natural light throughout the clinic, original hardwood and new laminate flooring throughout the clinic. The clinic is fully wheelchair accessible and has free onsite client parking.
Your supportive and positive team of colleagues includes two naturopathic doctors, one fellow RMTs, two chiropractors, osteopath, counsellor, speech-language pathologist, NLP practitioner, physiotherapist and birth doulas. We serve a large population of women, children and families in the Guelph area and have a need for one additional full-time RMT to help our wellness-focused clients live their best lives. Experience or certifications with pregnancy and prenatal massage, fertility, child and/or athletics massage are strong asset qualifications. Interest in offering workshops, and social media skills are also important in our community.
- Free onsite client parking
- Online booking
- Beautifully renovated space
- Outstanding location & curb appeal
- Leading multi-disciplinary team of colleagues
- Web site and SEO
- Client management software (Jane app)
- Billings and payment system
- Strong internal referrals
- Intentional, inspiring clinic culture
- Full-time and part-time practitioner packages available
- Wellness- and prevention-friendly community
- Part time reception support
- Fully wheelchair accessible space
- Fully to partially furnished treatment rooms
- Flexible work hours
Send us a brief cover letter outlining your experience, interests and how you plan to market and build your practice using our online form. Successful applicants will be contacted for an initial interview.