We’re welcoming an Osteopathic Manual Practitioner (OMP) to join our extraordinary integrative family care team!
Imagine being a valued member of a leading natural healthcare team where your service is in high demand even before you begin. Imagine helping your client reach his or her goals in a beautiful, relaxing space where you feel inspired and supported in your practice. Your spacious treatment room has a view of the outside landscape, plenty of natural light and fresh air whenever you’d like through your huge, new, operable windows. Your colleagues are excited to have you on board and your work is highly valued.
Two Rivers Health is a new, multidisciplinary family health clinic opening Spring 2017 in the heart of Guelph, Ontario. Founded by Dr. Elizabeth Cherevaty, a naturopathic doctor with a vision for the health of future generations, Two Rivers is designed to create wellness for both clients and practitioners. The building has been newly renovated complete with wheelchair accessibility, free client parking and environmental retrofits unparalleled among buildings of its kind.
We frequently refer our fertility, perinatal and paediatric patients for osteopathic care, as well as our patients with chronic conditions including injuries, sports recovery, headaches and pain conditions. We would love to meet with you – especially if you love working with babies and kids!
Essential Qualifications include:
- Graduation from or registered student of Osteopathic Manual Practitioner (OMP) program
- Services covered by extended health insurance plans in Ontario
- Demonstrated rapport-building and social skills
- Ability to collaboratively inter-refer with other treating health professionals within and outside of the clinic
- Strong abilities to work with perinatal and paediatric concerns
Asset Qualifications include:
- Membership in recognized provincial, national or international osteopathy association
- Excellent teaching, presentation and/or written communication skills
We welcome both registered OMP’s, and registered OMP students in a qualifying program to apply. We only work with the best of the best, so if that’s you, please do fill out our contact form to apply or call us at (519)265-6963 for application details.