Welcome to Two Rivers Health!
If you’re self-motivated, open-minded, collaborative and looking for a prestigious, positive environment to grow and build your practice, we could be a great fit!
A Little About Us
We are a new, integrative family clinic situated in the beautifully restored Forsyth-Hepburn building, just steps from Guelph General Hospital, the St. James’ Park neighborhood, and downtown Guelph.
Imagine arriving to your new practice in an inspiring, energizing environment where you and your clients feel right at home. Spacious treatment rooms, professional interior design, high ceilings, plenty of natural light, original hardwood and new laminate floors plus complete wheelchair accessibility make the space highly sought-after for professional health and wellness practitioners.
The clinic’s founder & director, Dr. Elizabeth Cherevaty holds registrations as a naturopathic doctor (ND) and registered acupuncturist (RAc). Your supportive team of colleagues includes two naturopathic doctors, two RMTs, chiropractor, speech-language pathologist, osteopath, counsellor, NLP practitioner, physiotherapist and birth doula. We treat a large population of fertility, pregnancy and pediatric and active families in the Guelph area and have a need for one additional full-time chiropractor to help our clients truly live their best lives.
About The Position
We’re looking for a full-time chiropractor (24-30 practice hours/week) to complete our multi-disciplinary family wellness team. The position will begin in July, 2018 (or upon professional registration). Within this position, you have both team support and autonomy as a business owner; the benefits of the clinic’s branding and plus full support to build and develop your personal brand; the combination of a complete multidisciplinary integrative team and the opportunity to be creative and collaborative in programming and your day to day practice life.
Asset qualifications include experience and/or additional training with pregnancy and/or pediatrics, athletics, prevention and wellness care. Skills and interest in offering public presentations, workshops or online/offline care programs are encouraged.
- Beautifully renovated building featuring award-winning restoration design
- Fully wheelchair accessible
- Online booking
- Spacious, furnished or partially furnished treatment rooms
- Free on-site patient parking
- Payment & billings system
- Practice support and valuable mentorship
- Outstanding location, walkable to downtown, parks, other health facilities, and some of Guelph’s most desirable residential neighbourhoods
- Leading multi-disciplinary team of colleagues
- Web site with SEO (search engine optimization)
- Client management software (Jane app)
- Strong internal referrals network & online presence
- Intentional, inspiring clinic culture
- Full-time and part-time practitioner packages available
- Wellness- and prevention-friendly community
- Part time reception support
- Flexible work hours
How To Apply
If you’re ready to build your dream practice in the perfect location with the most positive clinical team of colleagues we can imagine, and an incredible community of people to help, apply for an interview by sending your brief cover letter outlining your skills and interests here or call us at (519)265-6963 for application details. Successful candidates will be contacted for interviews beginning in June 2018.